Saturday, November 2, 2013

陶造我生命


The following is the song we sung at ANM seems to summarize God’s plan for my life and repair my self-condemning emotions that most of my Christian peers seems to have grown up holding important role at churches while I am still don’t know what I am doing.   It is God’s wish that I develop Godly characters to bear fruits rather than holding important role at church.  Spirituality is revealed in His people through Godly characters.


【陶造我生命】
神願你來陶造我,使我在靈裡果子更多。
奇妙聖靈,請將心窩潔淨,剔出污穢願能成聖。
恩主我求能像你,心內柔和與謙卑。
憑熱愛熱誠感染萬千生命,彰顯美善靈性。

A talk from a Christian speaker on spiritual gifts that if someone uses the spiritual gifts for a few hours a day, then the person is a saint. My spiritual gift is having an unusual mind which I am sure I used to serve God at least a few hours a day which means I am almost a saint.  Quite happy to know that and this new identity affirms me a lot, although I should not be too arrogant because of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment