Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Q&A on Anger and Stress Management

If the parents often uses verbal attack and they may not aware of the negative effects on you, how do you forgive?

You need to ask the parents politely to stop it right at the point.  Otherwise, hard to forgive if they kept hurting you verbally.


I applied for a job at a country club as a waitress. I've been working there 4 days a week (when I'm not there I'm in school) and I honestly think this is one of the worst decisions I've ever made. I interact well with the club members and I rarely make mistakes on my orders, but it's so incredibly stressful for me. I feel as though I'm on the verge of a meltdown from the moment I put my apron on to the moment my shift ends. I have anti-anxiety medication, but I don't like taking it before work because it makes me drowsy. I really need this job but I don't know if it's worth the amount of stress it causes me.

Look for ways to create systems and routines if those are things that calm you down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment